Chair of Animal Husbandry Product Processing Technology
The Chair of Milk and Dairy Product Technology in Yerevan Zoo-technical and Veterinary Institute was established in 1930 by the Honored Scientist Professor A.H.Kalantar.
In 1959 the problem laboratory of Milk and Dairy Product with corresponding 5 departments was established adjunct to the chair. In 1960 educational-experimental milk factory was established, which has always been an educational-scientific base for laboratory-practical trainings. From the very day of establishment, the staff of the chair has participated in international, republican exhibitions, scientific research competitions and was awarded different medals, certificates and awards.
Since 1993 the chair prepares specialists also in meat and meat product technology. In 2008 the chair was renamed as Chair of Animal Husbandry Product Processing Technology, Docent L. Aydinyan is the head of chair now.
The staff of the chair has conducted researches in the direction of diary product new technologies and their investment, as well as technologies of meat product, fish product were elaborated and improved.
The staff of the chair and the laboratory elaborated over 45 types of food technical conditions, instructions, branch republican standards, meat stuff technical regulations. 76 authority certificates and patents were received. Medals and diplomas were awarded in different exhibitions, according to the results of scientific researches 64 were introduced in milk production, meat and fish stuffs and children’s nourishment production.
The staff of the chair and the laboratory researchers published more than 60 textbooks, monographs and manuals (three of them were translated into German, Spanish and Polish) more than 1800 scientific articles, over 81 training methodical instructions etc.
Head of chair is Aydinyan Levon - candidate of sciences, docent
- Beglaryan Razmik - doctor of technical sciences, professor
- Aghababyan Ashot - doctor of technical sciences, professor
- Margaryan Sokrat - doctor of sciences, professor
- Araksyants Andrey - candidate of technical sciences, docent
- Grushina Yevgenya - candidate of technical sciences, docent
- Grigoryan Laura - candidate of technical sciences, docent
- Simavoryan Silva - candidate of technical sciences, docent
- Sahakyan Emma - candidate of technical sciences, docent
- Dashtoyan Anna - candidate of technical sciences, docent
- Karakhanyan Marina - candidate of technical sciences, docent
- Hovsepyan Hayk- candidate of technical sciences, docernt
- Chatinyan Nara - candidate of technical sciences, docernt
- Aghabayan Arpine - candidate of technical sciences, assistant
- Grigoryan Alisa - candidate of technical sciences, assistant
- Gevorgyan Tamara - lecturer
- Baghdasaryan Mery - assistant
- Gharibyan Kristine - assistant
- Chitchyan Margarita- candidate of sciences, senior specialist
- Mkrtchyan Naira - senior specialist
- Hovsepyan Lusine - Senior laboratory assistant
- Hakobyan Marine - Senior laboratory assistant
- Zohrabyan Tatevik- junior laboratory assistant
"Basics of General Biotechnology of Branch","Private Biotechnology of Branch", "Chemistry of Milk and Physics", "Diary Product Processing Sanitation and Hygiene", "Chemistry and Physics of Meat", "Technological Design and Santechniques of Barnch Enterprises", "Refrigeratory Technology", "Drying Technology", "Quality Control ann Security of Prodution, Standardization, Certificatuion of Meat and Meat Products", "Standardization, Certification of Milk and Diary Products" ,"Infant and Functional Food Sanitation and Hygiene", "Biotechnology of Infant Food", "Physiology of Feeding", "Standardization, Certification of Animal Hausbandry Products", "Processing Technology of Animal Husbandry Products", "Refrigeratory Technology and Techniques", "Food Processing Hygiene and Sanitation", "Certification of Animal Husbandry Products", "Milk and Diary Product and Technochemical Control", "Meat and Meat Product Technology and Technochemical Control", "Technochemical and Bacterial Control of Products", "Certification of Food and Raw Material", "Animal Husbandry Product Processing Technology", "Modern Technologies of Branch Development", "Branch Biotechnology and Food Security Basics", " Refrigeratory Technologies and Drying Basics", "Food Product Identification and Faking", "Modern Technologies", "Risk Management in Food Product Industry", "Quality Management Systems".
ANAU, III building, room
Tel. (37410) 54-51-59, int. 3-01, 3-02, 3-42