Division of Relations with Foreign Countries
Dovisions main activities are; establishment of cooperation with foreign agrarian universities, development of cooperation agreements as well as the provision of general mobility between foreign universities and ANAU.
Coordination Department realizes the following main functions:
• coordination of ANAU's international relation
• organization of educational and research activities together with foreign universities, research institutions, companies and organizations
• recruitment of foreign students,organizing their documentation , confirmation of their residential status, contribution to student accommodation issues
• preparation of references to all the foreign inquiries
• organizing mutual recognition of diplomas and educational programs with foreign leading universities