Chair of Finance and Accountancy
Acting Head of the Chair
Based on the decision of the ANAU Board of Trustees made at the session of November 6, 2018, the chair of “Finances and Accountancy” was established upon the unification of the chairs of “Finances and Credits” and “Accountancy and Audit”.
The chair was formed in 1998. Since its foundation A.Bayadyan has been the head of the chair.
Students according to their curricula, pass their industrial practices in enterprises of agrarian field, processing industrial complexes, banks and credit organizations.
The staff of the chair does a huge work in the direction of organizing the educational process according to modern criteria. The chair is actively engaged in qualifying procesess for young lecturers.:
During the 17 years of its existance more than 150 scientific articles, methodical instructions, lecturing texts. A.Bayadyan is author of 5 manuals, financal and statistical explaining dictionaries, one monography.
In the framework of "TEMPUS" international project lecturers are periodically trained in Holand, Germany, Greece and etc.
Since 2009 scientific-researches are done in the following major directions: predictiong financial risks for enterprises,estimation of risks, estimation the economic policy of RA Ministry of Agriculture.
Chair of Accountancy and Audit was founded in 1970.
The very first head of chair was candidate of economic sciences, docent S.Titanyan(1970-1978), later docents Kh.Avagyan(1978-1984), V.Qlyan(1984-1992), A.Eghikyan(1992-1995 and 1999-2009), professor G.Hayrumyan(1995-1999). Since 2009 docent Julieta Gevorgyan has been working as head of chair.
The whole educational process is organized according to the requirements and internatiooal standarts.
Currently the chair is actively engaged in Bologna process reformation activities. Lecturers of cheair have been trained in internatrional agricultural centers and organizations in Germany, Holland, USA.
Every year students represent their reports in student conferences.
Lecturers are actively engaged in scientific works and researches, that have theoretical and practical importance. Some of the have made really valuable scientific suggestions that have been appluied in the industry. Books concerning the accountancy field have been translated.
More than 300 articles have been published by the lectrurers of chair Lecturers take part in annual conference held at ANAU representing the importance of accountany and auditing for developing the agricultural science.
Head of chair is Gevorgyan Julieta - candidate of sciences, docent
- Mkrtchyan Satenik - candidate of sciences, docent
- Avetisyan Karine - candidate of sciences, docent
- Tarverdyan Ara - candidate of sciences, docent
- Baghdasaryan Areg - candidate of sciences, docent
- Karjikyan Viktor - candidate of sciences, lecturer
- Petrosyan Manuk - candidate of sciences, lecturer
- Navasardyan Hovhannes - candidate of sciences, lecturer
- Safaryan Armen - candidate of sciences, lecturer
- Lputyan Sos - candidate of sciences, lecturer
- Hovhannisyan Sirun - candidate of sciences, lecturer
- Tonikyan Arman - candidate of sciences, lecturer
- Makhmudyan Rashid - candidate of sciences, lecturer
- Harutyunyan Tamara - candidate of sciences, lecturer
- Ayrumyan Irina - candidate of sciences, docent
- Valasanyan Marieta - candidate of sciences, docent
- Alaverdyan Ninel - Senior lecturer
- Markosyan Sevak - candidate of sciences, lecturer
- Melkonyan Anna - candidate of sciences, lecturer
- Parsadanyan Tamara - candidate of sciences, lecturer
- Hakobjanyan Roman - candidate of sciences, lecturer
- Arabyan Davit - assistant
- Eghiazaryan Darya - assistant
- Darbinyan Sona - assistant
- Nalbandyan Evgenya - assistant
- Zargaryan Aida - assistant
- Melkumyan Lusine - assistant
- Karapetyan Margarita - assistant
- Gevorgyan Ani - assistant
- Baghdasaryan Arpine - assistant
- Bekoyan Ervand - assistant
- Ayvazyan Hasmik - assistant
- Karjikyan Anahit - assistant
- Avetyan Tamara - assistant
- Karapetyan Manya - assistant
- Mghdesyan Meri - assistant
- Shahinyan Larisa - assistant
- Shahinyan Alisa - assistant
- Hovhannisyan ashkhen - assistant
- Abrahamyan Tatevik - senior laboratory assistant
- Piloyan Margarita - laboratory assistant
- Araqelyan Lilit - laboratory assistant
- Piloyan Margarita- laboratory assistant
- Zakevosyan Tatevik - laboratory assistant
- Balyan Anna - laboratort assistant
"Finances of CIS Countries", "Economical Evaluation of Investments","Monetary Circulation","Credit and Banks","Taxes and Taxing Policy","General Theory of Finances", "Budgeting System", "Basics of Financing and Taxes","Finances, Monetary Circulation and Banks", "Financial Analyzing","Financial Management","Bond-Like Paper Market and Exchange Market", "Marketing","Bank Management","Finance and Credit", "Finances of Budgeting Organizations", "Bank Marketing","Credit Processings", "Macroecomnomical Solutions", "Financial and Bank Management".
ANAU, I building, room # 442a
Tel. (37410) 56 20 11, int. 3-58