ANAU Agricultural College аfter A.Kochinyan
ANAU College, as an academic department of the University, was established by N260 decision of the RA Government on August 21, 1996. It is an educational department that provides middle level professional education.
According to the decision (protocol № 3) of October 1, 2013 and consent of Ministry of Education and Science(№ 01/08.1/12057-13) ANAU college was named as "Armenian National Agrarian University College after Anton Kochinyan", in February 12, 2016 according to Rector's N 35/L decree it was renamed as "ANAU Agricultural College аfter A.Kochinyan". The College prepares junior specialists for the agricultural sphere. There are paid and free educational systems for full-time courses. Duration of studies is 3-4 years.
At present college prepares junior specialists for the agricultural production in the following specialties:
- finance management (management)
- management of land resources
- commodity science
- environment protection and usage of natural resources specialized in "agroecology"
- technology of fermentation and winemaking
- quality expertise of consumer goods
- land reclamation, usage and preservation of soil and water resources
- land management
- biotechnology of protected ground
- veterinary medicine in "veterinary sanitary expertise" specialty
- organization and management of transportation
College graduates with excellent progress are eligible to continue their study in the second year of part-time system according to RA Government decision N 752, July 8, 2015.